Monday 25 April 2011

The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart.

In my opinion the best band around right now. Funnily enough it was actually my Dad who told me about them (he now thinks he is cool.) So there i was on MySpace, searching for this band whos name is a hard one to remember, expecting something not terribly good. I hit that play button and it was LOVE.
Echoeing vocals + fuzzy noise + sugary pop vibes.
= happy me.
'BELONG' is now the soundtrack of my summer.
Dont miss them live-6th June, Electric Ballroom.
I reckon they'll get big.

Cheers Dad :)
ciao, 

3 comments:

  1. hah, we're glad we've got such amazing dads, who think they're cool, cheers -.-
    I like unknown bands, but this isn't in my gust. Do you know any rock/punk/... unknown bands? :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. errr yeah actually, listen to:
    echo lake,
    throwing up,
    the new division,
    first loves,
    ex-lovers,
    grouplove,
    christian aid,
    eagulls,
    glad you got a good taste in music going on,

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw pains of being pure of heart last year! they are so supreme and THE LEAD SINGER SAID HI TO ME!!!!!! heart stoppin moments i tell ya!
    xxx jazz

    ReplyDelete