Sunday 24 April 2011

Le français est la langue la plus sexy....

Joyeuses Pâques
Frohe Ostern
buona pasqua
HAPPY EASTER!
Today is Easter Sunday the day where we are meant to celebrate Jesus. However, chocolate eggs are not exactly holy. Instead, today i've been running around in some fields in High Wycombe and visiting caves (not exactly my ideal day.) There are plus sides though! THE LEVI SHORTS HAVE EMERGED FROM THE WARDROBE meaning for me summer has now begun. The classic 501 cut offs. A classic wardrobe essential and they go with everything. I want more? YES. 
Levi's 501 cut offs- Salvation Army.
Charity shops? if only every shop was a charity shop. These little beautys cost me only 2 GBP. That's right two quid. GET YOURSELF DOWN TO THE SALVATION ARMY shop NOW.
Pineapple shirt-Topshop. 24GBP.
 So I'd been wanting this shirt for a while, seeing the cashier in Topshop wearing it gave me some serious wardrobe envy. Dropping a few subtle hints to my mother did work wonders. I love getting clothes instead of eggs at easter. Now im the one that will be giving wardrobe envy. Watch-Out!

ciao.




No comments:

Post a Comment